Interspence Solutions was established in order to help enterprises within the manufacturing and process industry maximise the potential of information technology to grow their business. Born out of a shared vision to streamline and simplify IT for enterprises, we believe that doing so would enable these organisations to focus on their core competency whilst extracting the maximum potential from their IT investment.
Our leadership team has significant experience across all domains of Information Technology, from running a successful IT services company to managing the IT function within large enterprises. Apart from our dedicated staff, we are backed by a strong partner network which helps us leverage a multitude of skills across various domains and technologies.
Our VisionTo be the IT partner of choice for the manufacturing and process industries enabling them to leverage information technology to meet their business objectives.
Health, Safety and EnvironmentAt Interspence, we are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities to the environment and the safety of all who work with us.
We are committed to achieve excellence in Health, Safety and Environment by providing and maintaining safe, secured and healthy working conditions and following operating practices that will protect the environment. We have implemented a HSE management system to ensure a healthy, safe and secure environment for each employee and those who work with us including contractors.
In fulfilment of this commitment and the goal to have an injury free and healthy work place and institutionalizing a culture of safety in the organization, we will make continuous efforts to:
- Demonstrate visible commitment towards health, safety and environment across all levels of management starting from the top.
- Increase HSE awareness and competence by training and education to facilitate safe, secured and healthy working environment.
- Continuously recognize hazards, assess occupational health, safety and environmental risks in all our operations through audits, risk assessment.
- Minimize environment pollution and reduce environment foot print and optimize resource consumptions by planning and carrying out operations through environmentally responsible techniques, processes and practices.
- Promote safe behavior amongst those who work for us, openly report all incidents and stop all work that is unsafe and threat to safety of all people.
- Comply will all relevant statutory requirements.